Wednesday 1 October 2008

baffle

somewhere in the blogosphere there is another marydloughrea.sometimes I can find it and sometimes I can't. This is a pity because my take on Baffle is well worth reading. It maybe that it can be accessed through www.maryeduffy.blogspot.com, or it may not.perhaps www.marydloughrea will do it. who knows? certainly not me.These remarks are directed primarily to by beautiful granddaughter in Moscow. At the moment she's trying to find the local Ikea in the hope that they stock a maxi strength duvet. I hope she reads my thoughts on goji berries for her physical wellbeing is always dear to my heart. Meanwhile her father's mother-in-law,a woman of altogether finer cultural instincts, is anxious that Aoife exploits the baboushka on her floor .We'll see.

No comments: